To help foster friendships and communication between members we would like to encourage everyone to create a blog post introducing themselves to the community.
We have compiled a basic template that you may follow, but you are welcome to introduce and express yourself as you see fit. Also, please feel free to include photos as appropriate.
1) Please tell us about yourself, your family, pets, hobbies, occupation, interests, or anything else you'd like to share.
2) What is your background in the Filipino Martial Arts (or martial arts in general)?
- When did you start?
- What style(s) do you train/teach?
- Who are your primary instructors?
- What is your rank/experience level?
3) Do you own or operate your own school or training group?
- Contact Information
4) How did you find out about MyFMA.net?
To compose your introductions on MyFMA.net, click Add a Blog Post
. You may also compose your blog with another popular 3rd party application. To see instructions on how to do this, please visit the discussion: Add Blog Posts to MyFMA.net...
Please title your blog "Introduction from (Your Name)" without the parenthesis, and include "introduction" in your tags to make it easier to organize.
(Post Title) Introduction from John R. Malmo
(Entry) I am your humble network creator and administrator. I spend a great deal of time working to unite the Filipino Martial Arts community around our common goals and interests to better propagate the arts that we love...etc.
(Tags) introduction, "john malmo", fma, "filipino martial arts"