MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Thomas Macaluso updated their profile
Nov 4
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Oct 31
Dan posted a photo
Oct 22
Alberto Perez is now a member of MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Oct 22
Dan updated their profile
Sep 25
Nick Marv posted photos
Sep 24
Profile IconAJ, Sunjaya Djaja, Guru Cian and 4 more joined MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Sep 24
random name updated their profile
Aug 28
Cor Navin commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"WingTsun & Escrima Servette, Ecole du Liotard, 66 rue Liotard, 1203…"
Jul 1
Nick Marv commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"Want to update the Cabales Serrada Escrima New York information: Cabales Serrada Escrima New…"
Jun 16
Niwlrae X posted a status
"I just found out how to change the settings on the activities and news feed status, http://www.myfma.net/profiles/profile/privacySettings"
May 19
Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1

Greetings to All,

I have a fellow practitioner who started training in the FMA about 4 months ago and he found out he'll be moving to South Carolina next summer and he was looking to see if there were any schools in that area of the country.  Specifically he'll be moving to Greenville, SC.  Not exactly sure where Greenville is but if any of you know some good FMA schools or teachers in the area, please post them or send me a private message.  I'd love for him to continue his training within the FMA.  As far as a particular style that he's looking for, he's not too picky as long as its FMA.  

Thank you for your help.

W.

Views: 361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know some Balintawak guys in Charlotte NC but that's a bit of a haul, certainly worth the drive though is he's willing to make it.
I've been teaching Eskrima and Silat in South Carolina for the past 10 years. I teach at the University of South Carolina which is located in Columbia, SC. I have a few students that live in Charlotte and close to Greenville.

Regards,
Zach

Thank you for your response.  In your estimate, how far is it from Greenville to your school?

Approximately one hour. Wish I were closer.

Do you know how far Spartansburg is from where you teach?

Quite a distance... Generally the midlands are 60 to 90 minutes away from the furthest cities in all directions. The best thing is to go online and map directions from your location to the University of South Carolina Columbia sc.

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service