MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1
Bradley Brock promoted Elijah Green's group Inosanto/Lacoste Method of Filipino Martial Arts
May 1
Bradley Brock updated their profile
May 1
Angel Padu posted a photo
Apr 29
Angel Padu commented on Francis Serrano's video
Apr 9
Angel Padu joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 9
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

GARIMOT ARNIS TRAINING GROUP

Filipino Martial Arts group originated from Paete, Laguna (Philippines) founded and head by Gat…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

Filipino Martial Heritage, Atlanta

We are the Atlanta wing of Guro Victor Gendrano Jr.'s Filipino Martial Heritage.  We have been…See More
Apr 1
Aldrin Peter de Vera posted a status
"There is nothing wrong with teaching children Kali. If you can teach a child, you can teach an adult. Keep teaching, keep training."
Mar 27
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Mar 27
Maris A updated their profile
Mar 26

All,

I have a number of DVDs for sale.  I will be listing most of them on Ebay.  Sets include the Definitive Inosanto Collection, Mastering Pencak Silat (Herman Suwanda) 5 DVD set, Martial Arts Masters (Inosanto, Sirisute, Hartsell),  Pencak Silat 12 DVD Set by William Sanders, Daniel Sullivan's Dirty Boxing, UFC Classic Collection, etc.  I also have numerous single DVDs covering both FMA and Pencak Silat - including several Inosanto seminar DVDs.

These DVDs have been recently added to my collection.  I already have many of them in my collection so I do not need them.  I do not necessarily promote or recommend any particular instructors included in this list.  (Although, most of them I would recommend).  I am just looking to clear these DVDs out. 

Several of the DVDs are brand new - still in package wrap.  Most of the DVDs are new - they have been opened and watched once or twice.  If you have a question about any of them, let me know.

Here is the current list:

• Willem de Thouars, The Master Tapes (4 DVD set)
  • Pencak Silat, William Sanders (12 DVD set) - brand new
  • Pukulan Pentjak Silat The Devastating Fighting Art of Bukti Negara Serak, Stevan Plinck (1 dvd)
  • Advanced Silat Concepts, Joseph Simonet and Addy Hernandez (1 dvd) – brand new
  • UFC Classic Collection Volumes 1-4 (4 DVD box set) - brand new
  • Secrets of Harimau, Richard Crabbe de Bordes (1 dvd)
  • Pencak Silat Pertempuran: Level One through Four (4 DVD set) - brand new
  • Kombatan Curriculum, Ernesto A. Presas (9 DVD set)
  • Pentjak Silat-Serak, Victor de Thouars (2 DVD set)
  • The Knife of Inti Ombak Persatuan Pencak Silat, Daniel Prasetya (1 dvd)
  • Four Linear Jurus, Daniel Prasetya (1 dvd)
  • Earth Element of Inti Ombak, Daniel Prasetya (1 dvd)
  • Internal Strenth and Silk-Reeling Energy, Ken Gullette (3 DVD set)
  • Madjapahit Silat, Suzanne Luna Spezzano (2 DVD set)
  • The White Belt Bible: Jiu Jitsu in Theory and Practice, Roy Dean Academy (2 DVD set)
  • Silat Concepts, Joseph Simonet and Addy Hernandez (1 dvd) - brand new
  • Secrets of Silat: Knife Fighting Techniques of Silat and Kuntao, Steve Gartin (1 dvd)- brand new
  • Helio Gracie (1 dvd)
  • Bolt Wrestling, Kenny Johnson (1 dvd)
  • Guru Certification Course, American Kun Tao Silat (10 DVD set)
  • Guru Training Courses, American Kun Tao Silat (13 DVD set)
  • Connecting the Systems: Combat Line Progressive Blade (1 dvd)
  • Lameco Eskrima: Essential Single Stick Skills volume 2, Edgar Sulite (1 dvd)
  • Lameco Eskrima: Double Stick Fighting volumes 1 and 2 (2 dvds)
  • Lameco Eskrima At the Vortex (1 dvd)

The following are now sold:

• RCJ Machado Jiu-Jitsu Camp 2008 (4 DVD set)
  • Herman Suwanda, Mande Muda Volume 10 Sarong System Advanced Techniques III (1 dvd)
  • Filipino Kuntao The Art of Jing Shen Jie Fang “Free Spirit” Fighting, Rick Hernandez (1 dvd) – brand new
  • Martial Arts Masters, Dan Inosanto, Larry Hartsell, Surachai Sirisute (3 DVD set)
  • Mastering Pencak Silat, Herman Suwanda (5 DVD set)
  • Definitive Inosanto Collection (9 DVD set) - brand new / new
  • Guro Dan Inosanto 2013 Mixed Silat Training Camp (8 DVD set) - brand new
  • Guro Dan Inosanto 2012 Mixed Silat Training Camp (8 DVD set) - brand new
  • Dan Inosanto Seminar Collection Maphilindo Silat & Madjapahit (2 DVD set) - brand new
  • Dan Inosanto Seminar Collection Silat (Volume 1) - brand new
  • Dirty Boxing, Daniel Sullivan (4 DVD set)
  • Secrets of Sinawali, Joseph Simonet and Addy Hernandez (2 DVD set)
  • Lameco Eskrima: Essential Single Stick Skills, Edgar Sulite (1 dvd) - signed

Here is a link to my ebay page where I will be offering the videos. http://www.ebay.com/usr/jrmalmo Feel free to comment or send me a message if you might be interested in any of the DVDs.

Views: 1495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John,
I would really be interested in the Inosanto Collection. I was wondering how much you're selling it for. Thank you.

Best,
Matt
Matt,

Sent you a message.

Hi John,

How much are you asking for the Suwanda DVD's?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

I sent you a message.

American Kuntao silat prices please.. On both sets if still available

Bill, sent you a message.

Hi John

How much for the Herman Suwanda DVDs?  Shipping to Canada?

thanks,

Kenneth

Kenneth,

I sent you a message.

Here are some more DVDs for sale:

• Herman Suwanda, Mande Muda Volume 10 Sarong System Advanced Techniques III (1 DVD)
  • Filipino Kuntao The Art of Jing Shen Jie Fang “Free Spirit” Fighting, Rick Hernandez (1 DVD) – brand new
  • Pukulan Pentjak Silat The Devastating Fighting Art of Bukti Negara Serak, Stevan Plinck (1 DVD) – brand new
  • Advanced Silat Concepts, Joseph Simonet and Addy Hernandez (1 DVD) – brand new

Hi John,

I'm interested in the following DVDs:

Filipino Kuntao The Art of Jing Shen Jie Fang “Free Spirit” Fighting, Rick Hernandez

Kombatan Curriculum, Ernesto A. Presas

Secrets of Sinawali, Joseph Simonet and Addy Hernandez  

Lameco Eskrima: Essential Single Stick Skills, Edgar Sulite

If any of them are still available, how much are you selling them for?

Thank you!

Madelyn

Madelyn,

Sent you a message.

Hi John how much for the Guro Dan Inosanto 2013 mix silat training camp (8dvd set) cheers.

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service