MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1
Bradley Brock promoted Elijah Green's group Inosanto/Lacoste Method of Filipino Martial Arts
May 1
Bradley Brock updated their profile
May 1
Angel Padu posted a photo
Apr 29
Angel Padu commented on Francis Serrano's video
Apr 9
Angel Padu joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 9
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

GARIMOT ARNIS TRAINING GROUP

Filipino Martial Arts group originated from Paete, Laguna (Philippines) founded and head by Gat…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

Filipino Martial Heritage, Atlanta

We are the Atlanta wing of Guro Victor Gendrano Jr.'s Filipino Martial Heritage.  We have been…See More
Apr 1
Aldrin Peter de Vera posted a status
"There is nothing wrong with teaching children Kali. If you can teach a child, you can teach an adult. Keep teaching, keep training."
Mar 27
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Mar 27
Maris A updated their profile
Mar 26
Greetings,

I was wondering if any one has ever trained with or has any information about Guro Neofito Santos? I own a few of his older Arnis manuals , Arnis the up and down methods, and the figure eight method. Unfortunately, I havent been able to find very many other references other than to his manuals, are there any of his students out there ? can any one point me in the right direction? thanks- Josh

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Josh,
Yes, I have some information about Nefito Santos, He is still alive and is now doing Missionary work with his church, his brother-law was Leo Fong. Nefito was quite good in his day and there is some old super 8 footage of him. Nefito lives up in the Monteray-Seaside area. Leo's wife and Nefito's wife died with in 6 months of each other, due to a congenital heart problem. Both men loved thier wives very much and not talk much about this. If you want more information please contact me directly here.

Marc Lawrence
Punong Guro
South Bay Filipino Martial Arts Club
Marc,

Yes, please any info would be be appreciated, I am interested in learning any thing I can about his method and system. Any info about his teachers or any thing really would be appreciated. There is so little information available about Guro Santos via the internet. I like the simplicity and style of his manuals and would like to expand on this info if possible - thank you, feel free to send any thing to chiliepeppa@aol.com should you feel more comfortable sending something to a private address, thank you -Josh

P.S is there any footage available on youtube or the like ?
Josh,
I understand the footage is in a private collection. I am trying to get it copied from the owner.
Marc Lawrence

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service