MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Dan updated their profile
Saturday
Nick Marv posted photos
Friday
Profile IconAJ, Sunjaya Djaja, Guru Cian and 4 more joined MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Friday
random name updated their profile
Aug 28
Cor Navin commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"WingTsun & Escrima Servette, Ecole du Liotard, 66 rue Liotard, 1203…"
Jul 1
Nick Marv commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"Want to update the Cabales Serrada Escrima New York information: Cabales Serrada Escrima New…"
Jun 16
Niwlrae X posted a status
"I just found out how to change the settings on the activities and news feed status, http://www.myfma.net/profiles/profile/privacySettings"
May 19
Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1
Bradley Brock promoted Elijah Green's group Inosanto/Lacoste Method of Filipino Martial Arts
May 1
Bradley Brock updated their profile
May 1
Angel Padu posted a photo
Apr 29
Angel Padu commented on Francis Serrano's video
Apr 9

David Ducay's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies News Feed

"Yes, I do tend to agree that music and FMA or MA in general go hand in hand. Through…"

David Ducay replied Nov 10, 2011 to Music and Martial Arts

16 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by David Ducay

"If you understand the JKD Wing Chun basic trapping structure you might better unders…"

David Ducay replied Nov 10, 2011 to inosanto kali training questions

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by chase hicklin

"If the Tournament is a true FMA StickFighting event most likely you will not see any…"

David Ducay replied May 6, 2011 to FMA empty hand tournaments....???

9 May 6, 2011
Reply by David Ducay

"Zach, these are great questions and an awesome post: My Opinion on them - If we are…"

David Ducay replied Feb 16, 2011 to "Extreme Stick Fighting"

18 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Mac Arthur Agbayani

"Terry / Art, - "Honesty & Loyalty" these are absolute words of Wisdom! Yes, I ag…"

David Ducay replied Aug 15, 2010 to Unity of the Filipino Martial Arts in Stockton, the beginning in USA

11 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Master Arthur Miraflor

"You’re teaching of the FMA backgrounds and history is a fantastic way of spreading a…"

David Ducay replied Jul 29, 2010 to Who do you think has had the greatest influence on Filipino Martial Arts in your country?

64 May 1, 2017
Reply by Jorge R.Miranda

"Yes, the FMA is appreciative to FMA Digest, Steven Dowd’s hard work in documenting t…"

David Ducay replied Jul 28, 2010 to Who do you think has had the greatest influence on Filipino Martial Arts in your country?

64 May 1, 2017
Reply by Jorge R.Miranda

"Yes, GM ‘D’, it’s been a long time since back in the day when I attended your semina…"

David Ducay replied Jul 26, 2010 to Who do you think has had the greatest influence on Filipino Martial Arts in your country?

64 May 1, 2017
Reply by Jorge R.Miranda

"I would have to agree with GM 'D', and adding more, the GGM's from Stockton (GGM Ang…"

David Ducay replied Jul 25, 2010 to Who do you think has had the greatest influence on Filipino Martial Arts in your country?

64 May 1, 2017
Reply by Jorge R.Miranda

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service