MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Dan updated their profile
Saturday
Nick Marv posted photos
Friday
Profile IconAJ, Sunjaya Djaja, Guru Cian and 4 more joined MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Friday
random name updated their profile
Aug 28
Cor Navin commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"WingTsun & Escrima Servette, Ecole du Liotard, 66 rue Liotard, 1203…"
Jul 1
Nick Marv commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"Want to update the Cabales Serrada Escrima New York information: Cabales Serrada Escrima New…"
Jun 16
Niwlrae X posted a status
"I just found out how to change the settings on the activities and news feed status, http://www.myfma.net/profiles/profile/privacySettings"
May 19
Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1
Bradley Brock promoted Elijah Green's group Inosanto/Lacoste Method of Filipino Martial Arts
May 1
Bradley Brock updated their profile
May 1
Angel Padu posted a photo
Apr 29
Angel Padu commented on Francis Serrano's video
Apr 9

Raul Marquez's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies News Feed

"There are secret techniques. That's an open secret. One secret is, "The Teacher will…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 13, 2012 to Is there such a thing as selective training or restrictions in teaching Filipino Martial Arts ?

39 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Mike Casto

"There was a guy who said FMA disarms are BS. He said they won't work in real time. H…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 3, 2012 to Truth about " Kalas " or Disarming in Arnis

46 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Lew Cottell

"Just wondering what are the Pampangan eskrima systems being practiced at present in…"

Raul Marquez replied Jul 28, 2012 to Macebebe Estillo

16 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Bill

"When two people fight with sticks, grappling will always come into play. In the case…"

Raul Marquez replied Feb 19, 2011 to "Extreme Stick Fighting"

18 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Mac Arthur Agbayani

"I am easy. The author only needs to show a video how he does his empty-hands and I w…"

Raul Marquez replied Feb 19, 2011 to Many points I agree on

26 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Joel Morales

"If a MA system is an evolving system that continues to change, improve and get enhan…"

Raul Marquez replied Sep 5, 2010 to Expiration Dates on Certificates

20 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Black Swan Tactical

"We all know that disarms as seen in demos don't work. To disarm an opponent is not a…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 20, 2010 to Daga sparring

14 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by James T Kearney

"It will be impossible to find any documented evidence if the purpose was to HIDE the…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 13, 2010 to FMA hidden in Philippine Dance

17 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Joe Virata

"I was surfing and one of the results of the queries brought me here. I noticed that…"

Raul Marquez replied May 25, 2010 to Why are you here on MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network?

49 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Michael Cardenas

"We call it Ilustrisimo Escrima in honor of our Gran Maestro Antonio Ilustrisimo and…"

Raul Marquez replied May 7, 2010 to Why did you chose your system/style over another system/style?

52 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Bill

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service