MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Thomas Macaluso updated their profile
Nov 4
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Oct 31
Dan posted a photo
Oct 22
Alberto Perez is now a member of MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Oct 22
Dan updated their profile
Sep 25
Nick Marv posted photos
Sep 24
Profile IconAJ, Sunjaya Djaja, Guru Cian and 4 more joined MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Sep 24
random name updated their profile
Aug 28
Cor Navin commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"WingTsun & Escrima Servette, Ecole du Liotard, 66 rue Liotard, 1203…"
Jul 1
Nick Marv commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"Want to update the Cabales Serrada Escrima New York information: Cabales Serrada Escrima New…"
Jun 16
Niwlrae X posted a status
"I just found out how to change the settings on the activities and news feed status, http://www.myfma.net/profiles/profile/privacySettings"
May 19
Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1

Mani Adams's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies News Feed

"I remember doing maths at secondary school. The formula would instantly apply to the…"

Mani Adams replied Jun 3, 2014 to Teachers and Fighters

25 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"A teacher of mine used to say, why use a .44 when you can kill with a .22? Of course…"

Mani Adams replied Jun 3, 2014 to Is Accuracy a neglected attribute in today's FMA?

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Mani Adams

"M biggest hang-up re. armour is the gloves. Far from wanting it in every sparring se…"

Mani Adams replied Oct 8, 2013 to FMA Lineage - How important is it?

18 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Jerome Barber, Ed.D.

"Interesting that you mention Wing Chun/Ving Tsun. If you follow the line back to Ng…"

Mani Adams replied Oct 8, 2013 to FMA Lineage - How important is it?

18 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Jerome Barber, Ed.D.

"Inspired by our debate, I got the Fox Karambit. A fantastic blade and a reasonable p…"

Mani Adams replied Apr 1, 2013 to What is your favorite blade?

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Jason Winchester

"I also agree Bill. It's somewhat incongruous to see non Filipinos using these terms…"

Mani Adams replied Mar 20, 2013 to The prerequisites for attaining the title of Master and beyond in FMA

27 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Hi Bill; A guy here ( a Mr 90 certificates on the wall) recently held a seminar in…"

Mani Adams replied Mar 19, 2013 to The prerequisites for attaining the title of Master and beyond in FMA

27 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Hi guys; Not sure about the answer but I've noticed there's a few do called masters…"

Mani Adams replied Mar 19, 2013 to The prerequisites for attaining the title of Master and beyond in FMA

27 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Hi; the Emerson locker karambit is good and can be got cheaply. I also have a chem…"

Mani Adams replied Mar 19, 2013 to What is your favorite blade?

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Jason Winchester

"Thanks; The last paragraph would have made more sense if Steve Jobs had done a prop…"

Mani Adams replied Feb 26, 2013 to And why do you want to learn Escrima?

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Mani Adams

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service