MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1
Bradley Brock promoted Elijah Green's group Inosanto/Lacoste Method of Filipino Martial Arts
May 1
Bradley Brock updated their profile
May 1
Angel Padu posted a photo
Apr 29
Angel Padu commented on Francis Serrano's video
Apr 9
Angel Padu joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 9
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

GARIMOT ARNIS TRAINING GROUP

Filipino Martial Arts group originated from Paete, Laguna (Philippines) founded and head by Gat…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

Filipino Martial Heritage, Atlanta

We are the Atlanta wing of Guro Victor Gendrano Jr.'s Filipino Martial Heritage.  We have been…See More
Apr 1
Aldrin Peter de Vera posted a status
"There is nothing wrong with teaching children Kali. If you can teach a child, you can teach an adult. Keep teaching, keep training."
Mar 27
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Mar 27
Maris A updated their profile
Mar 26

Dan Medina's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies News Feed

"Hello Zach, i've been absent for a while. But I sure like coming back and finding th…"

Dan Medina replied Dec 1, 2015 to Points of Contention

34 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Mark Kwong

"So sorry to hear this sad news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all family and fr…"

Dan Medina replied Jun 28, 2015 to RIP Cristino Vasquez

5 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Dan Medina

"Sorry to hear this sad news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all family and frien…"

Dan Medina replied Jun 13, 2015 to Supreme Grandmaster Bert Labitan has passed away

5 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Alessandro

"Many things motivate me, the not wanting to get old. My students keep me young and m…"

Dan Medina replied Sep 5, 2014 to What motivates, pushes, or drives you to be the best you can be at your art?

14 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Ritche Gumahin

"Balance and favorite weapons now that’s a good question. It’s always good to have a…"

Dan Medina replied May 8, 2014 to Just the right Balance...

4 May 11, 2014
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Great topic….. I personally know some great, great teachers.. I believe it takes und…"

Dan Medina replied Apr 4, 2014 to Teachers and Fighters

25 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"Truly a great loss to the world of FMA, I will miss him, he was a true friend and me…"

Dan Medina replied Oct 16, 2013 to Just received word that GM Narrie Babao has died

14 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Lino Espejo

"Jerald we are located in Fernandina Beach Fl 1247 S Eight St. We have classes 3 time…"

Dan Medina replied Sep 26, 2013 to kali instructors in north east florida

4 May 31, 2014
Reply by Jason Winchester

"Hi guys I'm right at close to Brunswick maybe an hour plus to Saint Mary's or Fernan…"

Dan Medina replied Sep 10, 2013 to FMA in the Ft. Stewart/Savannah, GA area...

9 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Dan Medina

"Every one is giving you great info. Just remember Rome was not built in a day. Keep…"

Dan Medina replied Jul 17, 2013 to Any advice for a newbie like me?

14 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Thomas Macaluso

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service