MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Bradley Brock promoted John R. Malmo's group IPMAF - Kombatan
May 1
Bradley Brock promoted Elijah Green's group Inosanto/Lacoste Method of Filipino Martial Arts
May 1
Bradley Brock updated their profile
May 1
Angel Padu posted a photo
Apr 29
Angel Padu commented on Francis Serrano's video
Apr 9
Angel Padu joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 9
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

GARIMOT ARNIS TRAINING GROUP

Filipino Martial Arts group originated from Paete, Laguna (Philippines) founded and head by Gat…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

Filipino Martial Heritage, Atlanta

We are the Atlanta wing of Guro Victor Gendrano Jr.'s Filipino Martial Heritage.  We have been…See More
Apr 1
Aldrin Peter de Vera posted a status
"There is nothing wrong with teaching children Kali. If you can teach a child, you can teach an adult. Keep teaching, keep training."
Mar 27
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Mar 27
Maris A updated their profile
Mar 26

Walter Vorhauer's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies News Feed

"I like how you referenced the how baseball players/bat swinging experiment.  Ya, my…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Sep 1, 2016 to Isometric training incorporated with FMA...???

8 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Lester U.

"http://ferociousstrength.com/11-reasons-why-you-must-do-isometrics/ Here is the web…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Sep 1, 2016 to Isometric training incorporated with FMA...???

8 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Lester U.

"Do you know how far Spartansburg is from where you teach?"

Walter Vorhauer replied Jan 7, 2015 to FMA schools and/or teachers in Greenville, SC....??

6 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Thank you for your response.  In your estimate, how far is it from Greenville to you…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Nov 16, 2014 to FMA schools and/or teachers in Greenville, SC....??

6 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"You make some very good points. Sure you don't have to use 100% of your power and/or…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Apr 3, 2014 to 100 strikes at 25% Vs 10 strikes at 85%

14 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"True true.  And alot of the fancy moves i believe, in the appropriate context and ut…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Mar 11, 2014 to 100 strikes at 25% Vs 10 strikes at 85%

14 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"You pose a very interesting question and I think that in the context of what you may…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Mar 3, 2014 to 100 strikes at 25% Vs 10 strikes at 85%

14 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Wow, it seems that you are very well versed in this specific area of the FMA.  I am…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Dec 1, 2011 to FMA book on Hilot/ healing arts...??

17 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Mani Adams

"     I definitely look forward to purchasing this book then in the very near future!…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Nov 29, 2011 to FMA book on Hilot/ healing arts...??

17 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Mani Adams

"I wish I was a Sayoc practioner.  I came across the pic some time ago on the net, no…"

Walter Vorhauer replied Nov 29, 2011 to FMA book on Hilot/ healing arts...??

17 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Mani Adams

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service