I.D.E.A International DeCuerdas Escrima Association
Presents Gm Arthur Gonzalez teaching along with De Cuerdas Escrima instructors in DEFMAC: DeCuerdas Escrima-...FMA Camp:
On April 30, 2016 from 10am to 3 pm. All martial artists from beginner to master levels are invited to attend
The Gonzalez DeCuerdas Escrima-FMA Camp presents an intensive self-defense program that’s comprehensive and practical.
Earth to Earth Level 1: Knife to Knife
1. Basic knife to knife fighting Concepts
2. Knife survival strategies & concepts
3. Special footwork and evasion stratigies
4. Reflex, speed and rhythm development
5. Rapid fire and deceptive striking concepts
6. Trapping, locking, throwing & control tactics in more advanced levels.
A series of curriculum Earth to Earth Knife Modules levels will follow in a series of camps. April 30 and Oct 15, 2016
Experience the rare accelerated teaching Method called Escala and it’s Advanced Self-Defence Fighting Applications
Certificate of participation will be given on April 30 and on Oct 15, 2016 will be tested for Earth to Earth level 1 for those who are ready.
Where: 17978 Ideal Pkwy, Manteca, CA 95336
Cost: $ 45 does not include lunch. Eating establishments are close by
Contacts: Gm Arthur Gonzalez-----------: 209-373-32-46
Senior Master Instructor: Daniel Siazon : 916-475-6488
Guro Mike Cardenas -----------------------: 209-608-7826