MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Stefan Kus updated their profile
Sunday
Mike Smith updated their profile
Oct 6
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Sep 24
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
Apr 17

Six years ago, I started this network with the intention of providing a platform to promote the Filipino martial arts.  I believe the network has been very successful in that regard.  

The Filipino Martial Arts Network currently has over 3,000 members that have shared or created:

• 12,187 photos
  • 2,646 videos
  • 623 forum topics
  • 790 event listings
  • 677 blogs
  • 173 groups

There are numerous individuals spreading the arts, and promoting the positives of the FMA.  I am proud to help give them voice.  Personally, I wish I had more time to spend here, but until I complete my Doctorate (May 2016), much of my time is devoted towards my academic pursuits.  Thankfully, I have several members that have stepped up and taken an extremely active role.  Gentlemen like Terry Joven, Lawrence Motta, and the rest of the admins/mods provide me invaluable assistance.  Please extend them your thanks.

Without all of you, this network would be a shell or would join the countless other FMA ventures that have folded.  Thank all of you for the continuing support!

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a pleasure sir!

Congratulations, the FMA network has been and will continue to be a great resource for all of us that are trying to further our personal skills and spread the news about the things that Filipino martial arts have to offer. I wish you much continued success!

Congrats. Thanks for creating this community. I know it has helped with my martial arts education.

Thanks GM Malmo for six amazing years.  People tend to take this kind of thing for granted but it's a lot of work on your end.  I log in daily to keep up with current events and topics and to see my friends and a host of people keeping the arts moving forward.  Thank you for all your efforts and patience!  Happy to help.

GLM

Congratulations to John Malmo, and all of the managers and participants of the forums!

Sincerely,

Thomas

Lets shoot for 10 MORE!!!

Congrats My FMA keep rocking its only getting better

Mabuhay
Camp Jansson

Thank you... For this site and all you do for fma

Congratulations and Pugay!
-wes

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service