MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Herman Kidd updated their profile
Thursday
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes joined a group
Thumbnail

Sina Tirsia Wali

Filipino Indonesian Self-Defense Tactics, other wise known as FIST, was established in 2003 and had…See More
Apr 17
Jay Jasper Pugao updated their profile
Apr 14

Greetings to All,

I have a fellow practitioner who started training in the FMA about 4 months ago and he found out he'll be moving to South Carolina next summer and he was looking to see if there were any schools in that area of the country.  Specifically he'll be moving to Greenville, SC.  Not exactly sure where Greenville is but if any of you know some good FMA schools or teachers in the area, please post them or send me a private message.  I'd love for him to continue his training within the FMA.  As far as a particular style that he's looking for, he's not too picky as long as its FMA.  

Thank you for your help.

W.

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know some Balintawak guys in Charlotte NC but that's a bit of a haul, certainly worth the drive though is he's willing to make it.
I've been teaching Eskrima and Silat in South Carolina for the past 10 years. I teach at the University of South Carolina which is located in Columbia, SC. I have a few students that live in Charlotte and close to Greenville.

Regards,
Zach

Thank you for your response.  In your estimate, how far is it from Greenville to your school?

Approximately one hour. Wish I were closer.

Do you know how far Spartansburg is from where you teach?

Quite a distance... Generally the midlands are 60 to 90 minutes away from the furthest cities in all directions. The best thing is to go online and map directions from your location to the University of South Carolina Columbia sc.

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service