MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Ben Cerasi commented on the blog post 'The 7 Benefits of Changing Partners'
"good read and observations sir"
yesterday
Brian Johns commented on the blog post 'The 7 Benefits of Changing Partners'
"Nice! Thanks for reading my blog post and for sharing your video! "
yesterday
Alfred Ueck promoted terry joven's video
yesterday
Alfred Ueck promoted terry joven's video
yesterday
Wes Bennett, Lucaylucay Kali/JKD replied to the discussion 'Sixth Year Anniversary'
"Congratulations and Pugay! -wes"
Friday
terry joven commented on the blog post 'The 7 Benefits of Changing Partners'
"https://youtu.be/aw6yqyKoq-w ; WHAT A COINCEDENCE...JUST POSTED THIS! "
Friday
John R. Malmo promoted Brian Johns's blog post The 7 Benefits of Changing Partners
Friday
Patrick Lee promoted terry joven's photo
Thursday
Guro Lawrence Motta commented on terry joven's photo
Thumbnail

Grandmaster Leo Giron

"Every year, I remember that day so very well; many miles from home, getting ready for bed in Milano…"
Thursday
terry joven posted a video

Bahala Na Multi-Style / De Fondo Practice

Video from a Wednesday night Bahala Na Multi-Style practice at the Stockton Filipino Plaza, showing students and instructors practicing the style De Fondo, f...
Thursday
terry joven commented on terry joven's photo
Thumbnail

Grandmaster Leo Giron

"Michael Giron Terry, the post was originally post by Guro Chris Thompson Original Giron Escrima…"
Thursday
Josh Black promoted terry joven's photo
Thursday

Martial Arts Journal RSS

Dana White: Two hours before UFC 187, we didn't think Andrei Arlovski was going to fight

mmafighting.com - As if Andrei Arlovski's roller-coaster first-round upset over Travis Browne at UFC 187 wasn't impressive enough, an ill-timed fight week injury threw Arlovski's status on the card into question rig...

Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort: Highlights and Reaction from UFC 187

bleacherreport.com - A matchup that was delayed on three separate occasions, Chris Weidman and Vitor Belfort met in the UFC 187 co-main event and did not disappoint. Long recognized as a combatant who starts strong and...

5 Fights for Andrei Arlovski

bleacherreport.com - Alistair Overeem is a star in the heavyweight division for much of the work that he did while competing outside of the Octagon. While he has not performed up to standard since moving to the organiz...

UFC 187 Results: Winners Who Put on Most Impressive Performances

bleacherreport.com - Dana White had a bevy of options when choosing who would receive performance bonuses at UFC 187. In all, there were six finishes including four in the five-fight pay-per-view card on Saturday.  The...

Verdejo to Hold Public Event in the Bronx

toprank.com - BRONX, NY (May 21, 2015) -- The boxing gem of Puerto Rico, undefeated No. 3 world-rated lightweight contender FELIX "El Diamante" VERDEJO will be celebrating his upcoming HBO Boxing debut by pressi...

Tweeted by @HBOboxing https://twitter.com/HBOboxing/status/602450225056325633

HI EVERYBODY

I NEED TO GET 2 COMBAT EQUIPMENTS, HELMET, GLOVES, AND COAT.

DO YOU KWON A WEB PAGE TO GET THEM??

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THEY COULD SEND THEM TO MEXICO.

THANK YOU

LALO PALOMARES

CACOY DOCE PARES, MEXICO

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a good site for gear

www.roilesgear.com

Lalo, FMA Supply is the best place for good prices and quality equipment so far.  Here's their web address: http://fmasupply.net/.  Good luck!

I should have thought of FMA Supply, nice guys and you don't have to have a whole sale account to get good prices.  Because the owner works out of his garage he keeps the prices reasonable. 

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ADVICES.

HOPE I CAN GET THEM ASAP, BECAUSE MY EQUIPMENT IS REALLY BROKEN.

LALO PALOMARES

I'm not sure what equipment you're looking for but as a back-up idea you can also make your own sticks.  Here's a link that gave me instructions on how to do it: http://www.stickman-escrima.com/Products/Secrets%20of%20Rattan.htm

But, considering the time, material and tools to make your own I think I would buy the sticks because of the really good bulk prices offered.  I just like the fact that I made my own personal sticks/staff.

hi thank you.

The equipment that I´m looking for is:

helmet, gloves and body gear, it could be like the wekaf equipment.

The problem is if they can send it to Mexico.

Thanks

lalo

Yes, www.fmasupply.net is your best bet.  They have the best prices and quality gear.  They will also ship to mexico.  Customer service is the best as well.  Email Mike at fmasupply@gmail.com... tell him Steve sent you.  good luck! 

THANK YOU STEVE

RSS

© 2015   Created by John R. Malmo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service