MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Eric Primm commented on the blog post 'It Doesn't Work'
"Thanks!"
3 hours ago
Robert Rambonga Jr. commented on the blog post 'It Doesn't Work'
""Whether you think you can, or you can't, you're right."  Very good stuff!"
5 hours ago
Robert Rambonga Jr. promoted terry joven's photo
5 hours ago
John R. Malmo commented on terry joven's photo
Thumbnail

PAPER VIEW

"that is awesome!"
7 hours ago
Jeff "Stickman" Finder commented on terry joven's video
Thumbnail

Guro Mario Gajo Discusses Knife Fighting Strategy

""like in chess" - I like to call FMA "chess on adrenaline" because it requires…"
7 hours ago
Alessandro commented on terry joven's photo
Thumbnail

PAPER VIEW

"hahaha..no way...."
8 hours ago
Alessandro commented on terry joven's video
Thumbnail

"nice training clip..there are so many hidden subtleties of FMA its truly an amazing art.. "
8 hours ago
terry joven posted photos
9 hours ago
terry joven posted a video

Here are clips from a recent FMA class with Guro Mario Gajo at the We Love Kempo martial arts studio in Sabre Springs. Guro Mario's classes take place on Tue...
9 hours ago
Russell LaFuente posted a photo
10 hours ago
Russell LaFuente and radugat are now friends
17 hours ago
Eric Primm promoted John R. Malmo's event THE DEEP END: SOUTHEAST ASIAN MARTIAL ARTS GATHERING
yesterday

Martial Arts Journal RSS

UFC 186: B/R Main Card Staff Predictions

bleacherreport.com - If you like fast-paced firefights, the main card opener should wet your beak. Yves Jabouin is never in a boring fight unless somebody is laying-and-praying him. Thomas Almeida is a future contender...

How Fight Label Is Bringing Fashion to the Ring

bleacherreport.com - When Amir Khan defeated Devon Alexander in Las Vegas, it wasn't just his display that dazzled in the ring. The British boxer's performance at the MGM Grand last December, and his post-fight comment...

UFC 186 weigh-in video

mmafighting.com - At the UFC 186 weigh-ins, all 24 fighters taking part in Saturday night's UFC 186 fights will step on the scale Friday evening, and we'll have the live video here at MMAFighting.com. In the main ev...

UFC 186 Q&A: Georges St-Pierre and Rory MacDonald

mmafighting.com - In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with th...

UFC 186 Embedded, Episode 2: 'Your breath fu**ing stinks'

mmafighting.com - In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with th...

HI EVERYBODY

I NEED TO GET 2 COMBAT EQUIPMENTS, HELMET, GLOVES, AND COAT.

DO YOU KWON A WEB PAGE TO GET THEM??

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THEY COULD SEND THEM TO MEXICO.

THANK YOU

LALO PALOMARES

CACOY DOCE PARES, MEXICO

Views: 571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a good site for gear

www.roilesgear.com

Lalo, FMA Supply is the best place for good prices and quality equipment so far.  Here's their web address: http://fmasupply.net/.  Good luck!

I should have thought of FMA Supply, nice guys and you don't have to have a whole sale account to get good prices.  Because the owner works out of his garage he keeps the prices reasonable. 

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ADVICES.

HOPE I CAN GET THEM ASAP, BECAUSE MY EQUIPMENT IS REALLY BROKEN.

LALO PALOMARES

I'm not sure what equipment you're looking for but as a back-up idea you can also make your own sticks.  Here's a link that gave me instructions on how to do it: http://www.stickman-escrima.com/Products/Secrets%20of%20Rattan.htm

But, considering the time, material and tools to make your own I think I would buy the sticks because of the really good bulk prices offered.  I just like the fact that I made my own personal sticks/staff.

hi thank you.

The equipment that I´m looking for is:

helmet, gloves and body gear, it could be like the wekaf equipment.

The problem is if they can send it to Mexico.

Thanks

lalo

Yes, www.fmasupply.net is your best bet.  They have the best prices and quality gear.  They will also ship to mexico.  Customer service is the best as well.  Email Mike at fmasupply@gmail.com... tell him Steve sent you.  good luck! 

THANK YOU STEVE

RSS

© 2015   Created by John R. Malmo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service