MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Aluisio Eduardo da Cruz junior promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
yesterday
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Nov 27, 2020
Gus Mac updated their profile
Nov 13, 2020
Stefan Kus updated their profile
Oct 25, 2020
Mike Smith updated their profile
Oct 6, 2020
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3, 2020
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28, 2020
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25, 2020
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19, 2020
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3, 2020
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2, 2020
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17, 2020

Aloha All,

The Bladed Hand Documentary is nearing editing completion (phew!) but we still need some archival photos to add.  I'm forwarding this message from the documentary director, Jay Ignacio.  Your contribution would be gratefully appreciated. 

Sonny Sison

The Bladed Hand: The Global Impact of the Filipino Martial Arts

Associate Producer

"Hi, All. Would any of you like to contribute archival photos to the documentary? I'll need the best resolution possible and, more importantly, you have to own the copyright to these photos. I could easily scour the internet, and I have, but most of the copyright owners have not responded. You shall be credited as the source, of course, so please add your names, the date these photos were taken, and the location/event. Send me an email at siro777@gmail.com. The photos I need are of the ff:

Prof. Remy Presas
Ernesto Presas
Roland Dantes
Ben Lema
Angel Cabales
Floro Villabrille
Juan Lacoste
Leo Giron
or if you have other interesting Eskrima-related old photos

Thank you and regards.

Jay Ignacio

The Bladed Hand

Director"

Views: 1430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also need photos of the following:

The Labangon Fencing Club to the list, and also some old Doce Pares photos, including Momoy Cañete and the original members.

How soon before its released? Cant wait!!!!!!
A premiere screening is set for Mid-August in Manila.  Screening for select cities around the world will ensue to be followed by VOD (Video On Demand Streaming) on the website (currently under construction).  DVD will be released after that.

Dearest Bladed Hand creators, 

When is the deadline for the archival fotos? 

Dearest Bladed Hand creators,    When is the deadline of submission for the archival photos? 

ASAP...Visual editing is pretty much done but still can squeeze in donated photos.  I'll check w/ the editor and ask what's the latest.

Deadline for archival photo submissions is June 29.

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service