MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Johnny Mean updated their profile
Mar 18
Niwlrae X posted a status
"SPARBECUE SUNDAY, 20 MARCH 2022 @ 11AM TORRANCE, CA https://www.Eventbrite.com/e/268705775207…"
Feb 17
John Thompson posted a status
"New Page for Ocho Kantos at https://Facebook.com/iloilomartialarts"
Jan 4
Thomas Macaluso updated their profile
Nov 4, 2021
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Oct 31, 2021
Dan posted a photo
Oct 22, 2021
Alberto Perez is now a member of MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Oct 22, 2021
Dan updated their profile
Sep 25, 2021
Nick Marv posted photos
Sep 24, 2021
Profile IconAJ, Sunjaya Djaja, Guru Cian and 4 more joined MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Sep 24, 2021
random name updated their profile
Aug 28, 2021
Cor Navin commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"WingTsun & Escrima Servette, Ecole du Liotard, 66 rue Liotard, 1203…"
Jul 1, 2021

A Letter From Supreme Grandmaster Diony Canete regarding WEKAF USA & the WEKAF International Tournament. ent out March 9, 2012

wekaf%20issues%202012%20revised%20%281%29_DIONYs%20LETTER.pdf 

Please read this letter everyone.... It will tell you all, where the standing of WEKAF International & WEKAF USA Inc., is. And please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have..

Thank you,

GM Alfredo Bandalan Sr.

(408) 310-0101

Views: 505

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, that is true... There are two sides to every story... But the interesting fact is the Bong Journales group countinues to state, that they are and were the first WEKAF USA. Which this is indeed false information.!!. And here you have a letter straight from the Philippines. This letter is from a person who happens to be an Attorney,  and also a Supreme Grandmaster himself. Of course everyone must know, that I am talking about SGM Diony Canete. Who has confirmed every thing that I have stated all along. You can also see a letter that the Journales group sent to my Corporate Attorney, Amiel Wade. Who has stated to me that I have nothing to be concerned about regarding this so called cease and desist letter from the Journales group's so called Limited Law Paralegal/Attorney. Due to the fact that they have no grounds to stand on. I am the original Incorporator of WEKAF USA, Inc., and by NO means have I done anything illegal. They on the other hand must tread lightly. As they have broken many laws over the years. All of this along with more information will all come out and be known to everyone in the future...

This I can promise you....

And isn't it interesting that on Saturday, March 24, 2012, during the Golden Gate International & WEKAF National Tournament, that was held in San Francisco, CA at the Hyatt Regency Hotel we had an interesting vistitor. Would you believe that Mike Turk, himself came to our event. And I would like to quote what it is that he said to my wife Loretta Fydrych-Bandalan, Brent Cash, and John Cipkar. He said and I quote, " I don't like polotics. And I have come here to see all that is going on. And I want to show you( WEKAF USA & our tournament), my support. And all along he new about the letter that was sent to me .. But he still came out to show his support.. Which we welcomed him with open arms and thanked him for coming......   Now this is something for everyone to ponder over... 

Thank you,

GM Alfredo Bandalan

This is one reason why I don't get involved with a lot of the FMA organizations.. Over the years, several senior instructors and myself have been the focal point on one of the groups that we have had spent more than half of our lives supporting only to be thrown out like the bathwater.. I am affiliated with Nene Tortal's Dekiti Tirsia Siradas group now, as the group is like a family..

Years ago, I was invited to become the Marianas and Guam's WEKAF representative, even though I am not a doce pares practitioner, I received a letter of invitation from both Pat O'Malley (who is a close acquaintance in the FMA) and GM Canete, but I decided not to accept the position for personal reasons and conflicts with another FMA group that I was supporting..

I hope that the WEKAF USA group has a good future and progresses past the trials and tribulations of the current situation..

Nuff Said

RSS

© 2022   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service