MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Rudy Gaytan commented on the group 'Sayas-Lastra Brotherhood'
"hello to all my kapatids out there.  much love to eddie for all he has given me that enriched…"
Thursday
Rudy Gaytan replied to the discussion 'sayas lastra style'
"i was taught by eddie and got to train with his brother robert and sometimes  jorges son…"
Thursday
Issu Delabyme posted a status
"Not complaining, but it has been so long to be accepted on this social media that I was not even aware I was."
Jul 8
Philip J Sipkov replied to the discussion 'sayas lastra style'
"Hello Garrett, I was taught by Jorge Lastra and  Marlan Fuentes. "
Jul 7
Gena Martinez updated their profile
Jul 7
Ben Germano posted a status
"Anything happening in the Tampa Bay area?"
Jul 7
Ben Germano updated their profile
Jul 7
James Han posted a discussion

Schools or Teachers in San Diego

Looking for a good teacher/school in san diego, anyone have any suggestions?See More
Jul 7
Latosa Escrima and Adam M Cauler are now friends
Jul 7
Adam M Cauler updated their profile
Jul 7
Garrett replied to the discussion 'sayas lastra style'
"Yep. Still keeping it alive out here in Maryland. I was taught by Curtis Knight who was taught by…"
Jul 5
Master Ron England posted a photo

6 dvd panel with prices

Set of 6 DVD's focusing on the application of Derobio Escrima utilizing different weapons.For more…
Apr 8

All Discussions Tagged 'shirt' (4)

Discussions Replies News Feed

New Shirts Coming

We are in the process of designing some new shirts for MyFMA.net.   With this batch of shirts, we have decided to work with Christian Cabua…

Started by John R. Malmo

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by John R. Malmo

MyFMA.net Shirt

Just received my new "MyFMA.net" t-shirts, looks and feels great.  The design looks way better in real life than it does in the photo.  Gre…

Started by Mike Snow

4 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by terry joven

Shirts Available

The first styles of MyFMA.net shirts are currently available.  There are currently two designs available.  There is a limited supply of eac…

Started by Administrator

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by John R. Malmo

Current List of Sponsored Styles (T-shirts)

Here is the current list of sponsored styles.  If anything is missing, misspelled, or needs altered, let us know asap so that we can start…

Started by John R. Malmo

0 Oct 14, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service