MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Vincent Paul Gonzales updated their profile
21 hours ago
Thomas Sipin promoted terry joven's profile
Nov 13
Tom Glasscock is now a member of MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Nov 13
David Kokotailo promoted David Kokotailo's profile
Nov 13
Guro David Battaglia commented on the blog post 'The question no practitioner of FMA wants to hear'
"Guro Zach, I teach my students to convert what they do with a sword, stick or pocket sticks to…"
Nov 5
Profile IconDavid Kokotailo, Thomas Sipin, Jeremy Mayberry-Antolin and 1 more joined MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Nov 3
Niwlrae X posted a photo

Caption Challenge

Cross train.
Nov 3
Niwlrae X posted a status
"Balintawak, Saturday at 3 p.m. http://bit.ly/Arnis"
Oct 20
Ron Kosakowski commented on the blog post 'A very interesting fighting method from the Philippines...'
"Jorge R.Miranda, and that it is. :)"
Oct 18
Jorge R.Miranda commented on the blog post 'A very interesting fighting method from the Philippines...'
" Kumtao "Kumo sa Tao" and ladyug or layug (grappling)...I feel it is wrestling in…"
Oct 18
Niwlrae X commented on John R. Malmo's page School Directory
"Kali & Silat (Long Beach, CA)Sundays, 9:00…"
Oct 14
Kai Corpuz is now a member of MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Oct 11

Guro David Battaglia's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies News Feed

"Hi Bill, Thanks for the reply. It seems like TKD was set on fire in the 90's and is…"

Guro David Battaglia replied Jul 17 to Reasons to Study Martial Arts

6 Jul 18
Reply by Bill

"Hi Zach, What art(s) do you think are most popular...most studied? Do you think ther…"

Guro David Battaglia replied Jul 16 to Reasons to Study Martial Arts

6 Jul 18
Reply by Bill

"Thank you Terry Joven."

Guro David Battaglia replied Dec 1, 2016 to Modern Arnis Basics by David Battaglia

6 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Guro David Battaglia

"Al S. Thank you for your courteous feedback. "From a curriculum point of view, what…"

Guro David Battaglia replied Dec 1, 2016 to Modern Arnis Basics by David Battaglia

6 Dec 1, 2016

"Thank you Terry. I value your advice. Maestro Guro Dave"

Guro David Battaglia replied May 4, 2016 to Modern Arnis Basics by David Battaglia

6 Dec 1, 2016

"Hi Al S. This is part of the beginning FMA material I teach to beginners. The video…"

Guro David Battaglia replied May 4, 2016 to Modern Arnis Basics by David Battaglia

6 Dec 1, 2016

"I know Tye Botting in Richmond VA. He has a group at least once a week. He is the ho…"

Guro David Battaglia replied Apr 20, 2016 to Instructors, training groups or training partners.

4 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Danny Gill, Jr.

"I'm certified as an advanced instructor by a GM, what does that make me? I founded m…"

Guro David Battaglia replied Mar 31, 2016 to Difference between a Guro, Master and Grandmaster

7 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Mark Kwong

"Interesting question. I'm a Modern Arnis instructor. I could say, "Battaglia's Moder…"

Guro David Battaglia replied Mar 18, 2016 to What's in a name of a Filipino Martial Art school or system

4 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Michael, I agree with you too. Myself and many students have experienced a meditativ…"

Guro David Battaglia replied Feb 6, 2016 to Points of Contention

34 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Mark Kwong

RSS

© 2017   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service