MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

David N. Beck joined a group
Thumbnail

GARIMOT ARNIS TRAINING GROUP

Filipino Martial Arts group originated from Paete, Laguna (Philippines) founded and head by Gat…See More
Nov 29
GURO ANDREW "TATTOO" FILARDO updated their profile
Nov 19
GURO ANDREW "TATTOO" FILARDO promoted GURO ANDREW "TATTOO" FILARDO's profile
Nov 19
Andy Donelson is now a member of MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Aug 7
Bill commented on the blog post 'BARK RIVER KNIVES MORO BORONG'
"I talked to Mike Stewart from Bark River a couple of months back and he stated  that there is…"
Aug 7
Black Swan Tactical posted a blog post
Aug 7
David Pratt is now a member of MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Jul 31
dennis hiser posted a status
"lahat ay matupad ang buhay sa pamamagitan ng sining ng taba."
Jul 19
dennis hiser updated their profile
Jul 17
dennis hiser posted a blog post

Back to the fight

I was out for awhile due to health concerns but am anticipating being back in the fight again soon.…See More
Jul 17
Rudy Gaytan commented on the group 'Sayas-Lastra Brotherhood'
"hello to all my kapatids out there.  much love to eddie for all he has given me that enriched…"
Jul 11
Rudy Gaytan replied to the discussion 'sayas lastra style'
"i was taught by eddie and got to train with his brother robert and sometimes  jorges son…"
Jul 11

Raul Marquez's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies News Feed

"There are secret techniques. That's an open secret. One secret is, "The Teacher will…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 13, 2012 to Is there such a thing as selective training or restrictions in teaching Filipino Martial Arts ?

39 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Mike Casto

"There was a guy who said FMA disarms are BS. He said they won't work in real time. H…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 3, 2012 to Truth about " Kalas " or Disarming in Arnis

46 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Lew Cottell

"Just wondering what are the Pampangan eskrima systems being practiced at present in…"

Raul Marquez replied Jul 28, 2012 to Macebebe Estillo

16 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Bill

"When two people fight with sticks, grappling will always come into play. In the case…"

Raul Marquez replied Feb 19, 2011 to "Extreme Stick Fighting"

18 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Mac Arthur Agbayani

"I am easy. The author only needs to show a video how he does his empty-hands and I w…"

Raul Marquez replied Feb 19, 2011 to Many points I agree on

26 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Joel Morales

"If a MA system is an evolving system that continues to change, improve and get enhan…"

Raul Marquez replied Sep 5, 2010 to Expiration Dates on Certificates

20 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Black Swan Tactical

"We all know that disarms as seen in demos don't work. To disarm an opponent is not a…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 20, 2010 to Daga sparring

14 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by James T Kearney

"It will be impossible to find any documented evidence if the purpose was to HIDE the…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 13, 2010 to FMA hidden in Philippine Dance

17 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Joe Virata

"I was surfing and one of the results of the queries brought me here. I noticed that…"

Raul Marquez replied May 25, 2010 to Why are you here on MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network?

49 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Michael Cardenas

"We call it Ilustrisimo Escrima in honor of our Gran Maestro Antonio Ilustrisimo and…"

Raul Marquez replied May 7, 2010 to Why did you chose your system/style over another system/style?

52 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Bill

RSS

© 2019   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service