MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Friday
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes joined a group
Thumbnail

Sina Tirsia Wali

Filipino Indonesian Self-Defense Tactics, other wise known as FIST, was established in 2003 and had…See More
Apr 17
Jay Jasper Pugao updated their profile
Apr 14
Jay Jasper Pugao posted a status
"Here's a video to hopefully inspire some indoor FMA training. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CeBYrNfY2w"
Apr 14

Raul Marquez's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies News Feed

"There are secret techniques. That's an open secret. One secret is, "The Teacher will…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 13, 2012 to Is there such a thing as selective training or restrictions in teaching Filipino Martial Arts ?

39 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Mike Casto

"There was a guy who said FMA disarms are BS. He said they won't work in real time. H…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 3, 2012 to Truth about " Kalas " or Disarming in Arnis

46 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Lew Cottell

"Just wondering what are the Pampangan eskrima systems being practiced at present in…"

Raul Marquez replied Jul 28, 2012 to Macebebe Estillo

16 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Bill

"When two people fight with sticks, grappling will always come into play. In the case…"

Raul Marquez replied Feb 19, 2011 to "Extreme Stick Fighting"

18 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Mac Arthur Agbayani

"I am easy. The author only needs to show a video how he does his empty-hands and I w…"

Raul Marquez replied Feb 19, 2011 to Many points I agree on

26 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Joel Morales

"If a MA system is an evolving system that continues to change, improve and get enhan…"

Raul Marquez replied Sep 5, 2010 to Expiration Dates on Certificates

20 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Black Swan Tactical

"We all know that disarms as seen in demos don't work. To disarm an opponent is not a…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 20, 2010 to Daga sparring

14 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by James T Kearney

"It will be impossible to find any documented evidence if the purpose was to HIDE the…"

Raul Marquez replied Aug 13, 2010 to FMA hidden in Philippine Dance

17 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Joe Virata

"I was surfing and one of the results of the queries brought me here. I noticed that…"

Raul Marquez replied May 25, 2010 to Why are you here on MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network?

49 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Michael Cardenas

"We call it Ilustrisimo Escrima in honor of our Gran Maestro Antonio Ilustrisimo and…"

Raul Marquez replied May 7, 2010 to Why did you chose your system/style over another system/style?

52 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Bill

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service