MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Herman Kidd updated their profile
Thursday
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes joined a group
Thumbnail

Sina Tirsia Wali

Filipino Indonesian Self-Defense Tactics, other wise known as FIST, was established in 2003 and had…See More
Apr 17
Jay Jasper Pugao updated their profile
Apr 14

Paul Ingram - Kali Center's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies News Feed

"Jason, You beat me to it! LOL"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Jun 3, 2014 to Instruction in or near Fort Worth, Texas...?

3 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Jason Winchester

"Pekiti Tirsia is designed tactically to combat multiple opponent's. It's our base mi…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Apr 1, 2014 to Does your FMA fighting system address the possibility of multiple attackers?

10 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Ingram - Kali Center

"I get asked this question a lot! The truth is I don't really think about what motiva…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Apr 1, 2014 to What motivates, pushes, or drives you to be the best you can be at your art?

14 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Ritche Gumahin

"Garrett, Excellent input! Great fighting comes from great training. Great teaching c…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Apr 1, 2014 to Teachers and Fighters

25 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"Very interesting topic Zach. I'm always saying to my students and seminar attendees…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Apr 1, 2014 to Teachers and Fighters

25 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"Great post!  I agree that students are a reflection of there instructors.  It's impo…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Nov 3, 2012 to The Masters Fault. or was it the student's?

31 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Ingram - Kali Center

"FMA has the answers for every and any type of combat engagement.  I found my home in…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Nov 3, 2012 to Why did you choose FMA to train and what helped you choose the style that you currently train in?

35 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Lew Cottell

"This type of training is very important.  You need to mix things up so you can learn…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Aug 25, 2012 to Survival Drills-Beyond Sparring

6 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Sony P. Sy

"The whip is a powerful weapon.  You cannot get hit by it.  It doesn't welt you up it…"

Paul Ingram - Kali Center replied Jan 26, 2012 to WHIP

15 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by LALO PALOMARES

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service