MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Gus Mac updated their profile
Nov 13
Stefan Kus updated their profile
Oct 25
Mike Smith updated their profile
Oct 6
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Sep 24
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17

Master Ron England's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies News Feed

"Check out Sifu Willie Soriano, he is in Santa Maria and teaches DP and Kaju"

Master Ron England replied Mar 31, 2016 to FMA Training on the California Central Coast?

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Guro David Hines

"IMHO, to each his own. When my master (GGM Braulio Pedoy) was alive after class we a…"

Master Ron England replied Jun 13, 2015 to Separation of Teacher and Students

19 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Steve Fristoe

"I have to agree with all of the comments, there is no substitution for accuracy. Ove…"

Master Ron England replied Feb 12, 2014 to Is Accuracy a neglected attribute in today's FMA?

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Mani Adams

"A very interesting subject, that has been discussed many times in varying degrees. W…"

Master Ron England replied Sep 25, 2013 to FMA Lineage - How important is it?

18 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Jerome Barber, Ed.D.

"A great topic, I am pleased there are discussions like this in the Filipino Martial…"

Master Ron England replied Jun 16, 2013 to Grandmaster and Above

14 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by robert small

"Interesting question: White or blue collar approach. This might be construed as usin…"

Master Ron England replied May 5, 2013 to For Adults What Approach to do You when teaching FMA? White or Blue Collar and why?

26 May 14, 2013
Reply by Edward Talib

"Hello everyone, As usual great discussions on an "very important" topic. Over the ye…"

Master Ron England replied Mar 21, 2013 to The prerequisites for attaining the title of Master and beyond in FMA

27 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Zach Jenkins

"Great comments by all. This subject has come up several times in this forum in the p…"

Master Ron England replied Jan 20, 2013 to How important is certification to a Martial Arts Instructor's skill, ability,and credibility ( to teach ) ?

44 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by SINAG FMA Institute

"Marc, You seem like a very humble person and as the others has stated you are on the…"

Master Ron England replied Dec 10, 2012 to How Do You Know If You're Ready????

9 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Marc Mendoza

"Over the past 30+ years of being involved with the Filipino Martial Arts I have come…"

Master Ron England replied May 31, 2012 to Pilipino VS Non-Filipino FMA Instructors

31 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by DC Diamondback NZ

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service