MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Herman Kidd updated their profile
Thursday
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes joined a group
Thumbnail

Sina Tirsia Wali

Filipino Indonesian Self-Defense Tactics, other wise known as FIST, was established in 2003 and had…See More
Apr 17
Jay Jasper Pugao updated their profile
Apr 14

Badger Johnson's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies News Feed

"To Dennis and those who are talking 'tactics'. We should try to bear in mind that H2…"

Badger Johnson replied Jul 11, 2016 to How Would You Recommend A New Student Obtain Awareness

11 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Guro Lawrence Motta

"It's so important to have good basic guidelines. For example two things that have al…"

Badger Johnson replied Jul 11, 2016 to How Would You Recommend A New Student Obtain Awareness

11 Jul 13, 2016

"It's not uncommon. Eventually you will break things down into 'forehand' and 'backha…"

11 Jul 13, 2016

"Interesting that it's Chen X Wang. He's fairly open about his art, though as a pract…"

Badger Johnson replied Jul 1, 2016 to A Developmental Sequence for Martial Arts Instruction

16 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Badger Johnson

"Guy, what you do to make this accessible to students is1. Alive application, using f…"

Badger Johnson replied Jun 24, 2016 to A Developmental Sequence for Martial Arts Instruction

16 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Badger Johnson

"I applaud and appreciate whenever an instructor takes the material from the 'what to…"

Badger Johnson replied Jun 23, 2016 to A Developmental Sequence for Martial Arts Instruction

16 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Badger Johnson

"You might want to look around for practitioners of 'Nova Scrimia. Here is a youtube…"

Badger Johnson replied Mar 19, 2015 to FMA Italia???

6 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jorge R.Miranda

"Drills are fine, but you should include 'pressure'. That means forward motion, or 'o…"

Badger Johnson replied Sep 24, 2014 to My Thoughts on Self-Defense

8 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by terry joven

"After 50, I have reduced my one-on-one training, kept up on solo flow work, and focu…"

Badger Johnson replied Sep 24, 2014 to My Thoughts on Self-Defense

8 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by terry joven

"I had a bit of insight that I think might be helpful. Are we actually talking, not…"

Badger Johnson replied Aug 22, 2014 to Pathetic Excuse

45 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Robert Boger

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service