MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Mike Smith updated their profile
Oct 6
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Sep 24
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes joined a group
Thumbnail

Sina Tirsia Wali

Filipino Indonesian Self-Defense Tactics, other wise known as FIST, was established in 2003 and had…See More
Apr 17

Al S's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies News Feed

"Adding to Mr. Guad's input - Simple, Fluid, Effective - Our Culture, Our Martial Art…"

Al S replied Sep 11, 2014 to How would you describe Eskrima?

4 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge R.Miranda

"Other than in the Philippines I have never seen a children's program in the United S…"

Al S replied Aug 29, 2014 to Preservation of Filipino Martial Arts

19 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by John R. Malmo

"Guro Malonzo, If I wanted to promote and educate the younger generation about Philip…"

Al S replied Aug 27, 2014 to Preservation of Filipino Martial Arts

19 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by John R. Malmo

"Here's another perspective that most of the members here will not agree with is that…"

Al S replied Aug 22, 2014 to Pathetic Excuse

45 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Robert Boger

"I like your FMA Brotherhood logo - nice and simple yet to understand and actually ap…"

Al S replied Aug 14, 2014 to Filipino Martial Arts Brotherhood

2 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Michael Cardenas

"If you believe in that type of luck, no problem, carry a rabbit's foot. Some student…"

Al S replied Jun 24, 2014 to The Line Between Good and Bad Escrima

53 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"In my opinion there is no line between good, average or bad escrima. The only differ…"

Al S replied Jun 24, 2014 to The Line Between Good and Bad Escrima

53 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"Guro Zach, In my opinion - your teacher is right. Perfect example - the video showin…"

Al S replied Feb 28, 2014 to Does your FMA fighting system address the possibility of multiple attackers?

10 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Ingram - Kali Center

"Masters Labarcon and Pinlac, Thank you for your comments. Also good advice from Blac…"

Al S replied Oct 28, 2013 to Understanding Traditional KATA Tapado Original Negrense Art of Long Stick Fighting.

14 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Al S

"THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE BUT 1.It is usually the person that defeats another person n…"

Al S replied Oct 25, 2013 to Understanding Traditional KATA Tapado Original Negrense Art of Long Stick Fighting.

14 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Al S

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service