MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Mike Smith updated their profile
Oct 6
Herman Kidd updated their profile
Sep 24
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Jul 3
robert small posted a blog post

Great loss to world

It's withe great sadness that tonight I learned that my friend Maha Guru Brian Buzz Smith has…See More
Jun 28
robert small updated their profile
Jun 25
ShinKali Academy joined a group
Thumbnail

Senkotiros Arnis Tribe

Senkotiros Arnis, Philippine Martial Art, Arnis, Kali, EskrimaSee More
May 19
Marcus Moore joined a group
Thumbnail

Unified Filipino Martial Arts Council "UFMAC"

Our mission is to provide an open forum for the preservation, promotion, and the unification of the…See More
May 3
Marcus Moore updated their profile
May 2
Gerry Reyes posted a blog post
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes commented on the group 'Sina Tirsia Wali'
"On behalf of Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo: It is with a heavy heart to announce our Grandmaster Mas Guru…"
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes promoted Kuroshinja's group Sina Tirsia Wali
Apr 17
Gerry Reyes joined a group
Thumbnail

Sina Tirsia Wali

Filipino Indonesian Self-Defense Tactics, other wise known as FIST, was established in 2003 and had…See More
Apr 17

Jeff "Stickman" Finder's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies News Feed

"Contact Tom Meadows.  He's in Los Osos, has a background in the same arts you list. …"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Mar 31, 2016 to FMA Training on the California Central Coast?

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Guro David Hines

"Tom Meadows is in that area.  Inosanto lineage and Cacoy's Doce Pares, and of course…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Jul 7, 2015 to Seeking Guro and/or training partners in San Luis Obisbo/Arroyo Grande/Santa Maria area

3 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Lowell H.

"When I began teaching Serrada, I had several left handed students.  Angel Cabales to…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Apr 17, 2015 to Wrong Hand Eskrima

14 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Wesley Richardson

"That's quite a familiar refrain.  In fact, I have a friend who runs a martial art sc…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Aug 21, 2014 to Pathetic Excuse

45 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Robert Boger

"I'll address this as it relates to training in the art.  I believe the better someon…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Jul 1, 2014 to The Line Between Good and Bad Escrima

53 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"I make training blades out of hi-impact resistant plastic, made to look like wood. …"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Jul 29, 2013 to Training Blades

17 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Sonia Hamilton

"A certificate merely stamps a moment in time, and ostensibly proves you've had conta…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Jan 18, 2013 to How important is certification to a Martial Arts Instructor's skill, ability,and credibility ( to teach ) ?

44 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by SINAG FMA Institute

"I've never heard of a Kinjzhall ... and neither has Google!  Can you provide an imag…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Oct 2, 2012 to The Masters Fault. or was it the student's?

31 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Ingram - Kali Center

"I strongly agree that feedback from a qualified source is invaluable, echoing Guro M…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Jul 27, 2012 to I want to pose a question.....

25 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by MIchael Clark

"I had similar questions when I began lifting weights while doing Kenpo back around 1…"

Jeff "Stickman" Finder replied Jul 26, 2012 to The Dealbreaker.

14 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Hennesy Estacio

RSS

© 2020   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service