MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network is the premier social network for everyone interested or involved with the Filipino Martial Arts.

MyFMA.net features include photos, videos, events, forums, blogs, chat, and more.

News Feed

Angel Padu commented on Francis Serrano's video
Friday
Angel Padu joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Friday
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

GARIMOT ARNIS TRAINING GROUP

Filipino Martial Arts group originated from Paete, Laguna (Philippines) founded and head by Gat…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

HILOT GARIMOT {Filipino Healing Arts}

This page for the group of Hilot Garimot (Therapeutic Healing Arts of the Philippines)Disccussion…See More
Apr 1
Niwlrae X joined a group
Thumbnail

Filipino Martial Heritage, Atlanta

We are the Atlanta wing of Guro Victor Gendrano Jr.'s Filipino Martial Heritage.  We have been…See More
Apr 1
Aldrin Peter de Vera posted a status
"There is nothing wrong with teaching children Kali. If you can teach a child, you can teach an adult. Keep teaching, keep training."
Mar 27
Aldrin Peter de Vera updated their profile
Mar 27
Maris A updated their profile
Mar 26
Profile IconMaris A, Stella Abu, Maris Ahmed and 11 more joined MyFMA.net - Filipino Martial Arts Network
Mar 26
Gerry Reyes posted videos
Mar 26
Aldrin Peter de Vera posted videos
Mar 26
James Windholtz posted a video

MOKOMOKO 2019 KNIFE SPARRING JIMMY AND MICHAEL***

Jimmy and Michael Single knife sparringhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/320413651490604/This is my First Knife Sparring video from MOKOMOKO 2019. Great Venue ...
Mar 26

MIchael Clark's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies News Feed

"Congratulations, the FMA network has been and will continue to be a great resource f…"

MIchael Clark replied Apr 13, 2015 to Sixth Year Anniversary

8 May 22, 2015
Reply by Wes Bennett, Lucaylucay Kali/JKD

"I would like to ask a philosophica,l as well as, pragmatic question about Filipino m…"

MIchael Clark replied Jul 6, 2014 to The Line Between Good and Bad Escrima

53 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"Zach, Man o' man, this kind of question can bruise a lot of egos. I think context an…"

MIchael Clark replied Apr 2, 2014 to Teachers and Fighters

25 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Bautista Bayot France

"Melvin, I think it is great that you are practicing empty-hand drills against a kera…"

MIchael Clark replied Dec 11, 2013 to Empty hand defence agaist Kerambit

10 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by melvin

"It sounds like a good idea to me. Martial Artists of all levels should take the oppo…"

MIchael Clark replied Jun 27, 2013 to Peer Training

13 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by melvin

"Alexander, I certainly agree with the things you have said. An instructor must be ve…"

MIchael Clark replied Feb 17, 2013 to And why do you want to learn Escrima?

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Mani Adams

"I think that this is a very important subject for instructors to consider. What we s…"

MIchael Clark replied Feb 16, 2013 to And why do you want to learn Escrima?

21 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Mani Adams

"I'm glad to see this discussion still going. I hope everyone had an enjoyable and re…"

MIchael Clark replied Jan 17, 2013 to How important is certification to a Martial Arts Instructor's skill, ability,and credibility ( to teach ) ?

44 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by SINAG FMA Institute

"I started my martial arts training in Taekwondo. Not only were there certificates, t…"

MIchael Clark replied Aug 24, 2012 to How important is certification to a Martial Arts Instructor's skill, ability,and credibility ( to teach ) ?

44 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by SINAG FMA Institute

"Chris, You've got that right! Every time I go to learn something "new", it seems lik…"

MIchael Clark replied Aug 7, 2012 to I want to pose a question.....

25 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by MIchael Clark

RSS

© 2021   Created by John R. Malmo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service